Since 1941, FORUM Credit Union has built a reputation based on serving our members and our community. That means we’ve dedicated more than 75 years to helping our members live their financial dreams. We have grown from one small branch in downtown Indianapolis to multiple convenient branch locations in central Indiana, serving more than 140,000 members. We have been ranked as one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work since 2012. Much of FORUM’s success is attributable to our people and our culture. Our passion is to demonstrate the heart of what a credit union is – a cooperative where people help people.
Our positive, challenging, and rewarding work environment is based upon several foundational principles:
- Absolute honesty, integrity and ethics
- A focus on service to our members and internal customers
- The ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Holding a sense of urgency
- Respect for the individual
- Encouraging innovative, entrepreneurial thoughts and actions.